Bike Shipments South Africa – Through years of experience, Freight Factory’s team has perfected the technique of shipping bikes across the globe. Our in-house team custom builds crates specific to each motorbike we ship which ensures our stamp of quality for safe shipments.
We ship the following types of Bikes:
- Custom Café Racers for built exhibits around the world
- Adventure Bikes and MX Bikes travelling under Carnet’s or Temporary import permits whilst overlanding
- Superbikes for South Africans immigrating with their toys
- Race Bikes for teams competing overseas
- Dragster bikes usually for importation
- Classic motorbikes being transported for collectors abroad
- Vintage motorcycles for museums and display events
- Bikes coming or going for restoration projects
- Bike Parts imports for local custom builds
- Non-running bikes being sent overseas for complete rebuilds
- New bike shipments for manufacturers RSA
- Airfreight of all manner of bikes for export and import
- FCL (full sole container) bike loads ex SA
Our shipping rates are specific to each bike, its criteria, location and end destination. Large bikes, such as Harley Davidson fat boys take up more space and attract a higher rate than á kid’s little PW50 MX Bike. Our first priority is to try and pair up your bike shipment with other cargo so the space is shared since bikes don’t take a full container – this way we are able to offer you a co-load (LCL Bike shipment) rate which is far more attractive. We can facilitate all the paperwork criteria needed for your Bike Shipping South Africa export whether temporary or permanent to clear customs in SA. Forour popular routes, we are also able to handle the import clearances of the motorbike at destination, so we can ensure a smooth transition throughout the entire shipping process door to door.
For those clients in a rush or meeting a deadline, we also offer airfreight for Bike Shipping South Africa.